Schenck Foods Market Basket
Website – https://www.schenckfoods.com/market-basket
Address –3578 Valley Pike, Winchester, Virginia 22602
Phone – 540-869-1870
For over 90 years, Schenck Foods has made it their mission to not only deliver the highest quality products, but also to provide excellent service to their customers.
A wholesale distributor to a plethora of restaurants, businesses, and customers within 100 miles of Winchester.
Schenck Foods knows that the way to the community’s heart is through their local businesses and farmers, of which are vitally important to Northern Virginia’s agricultural and food scene. Schenck Foods is proud to work with each farmer, owner, and customer, big or small, on a personal level to ensure quality products and services.
Let’s take a minute to talk about your grocery shopping habits.
Studies show that the average person
- Spends $109 per week or more at the grocery store
- Makes at least 2 trips a week to the grocery store
- Values freshness as the number one attribute to a meaningful grocery store experience
What if you could take the money you spent on outsourced grocery products and give it back to your community? With Schenck Foods’s CSA Market Basket subscription, you’re not just getting fresh ingredients from our Shenandoah Valley farms, you’re getting healthy weekly surprises with recipes while supporting local businesses.✨
What’s included in your box:
- seasonal fruit
- farm fresh vegetables
- a featured local product
- add-on options of things like bacon, ground beef, poultry, eggs, organic milk and coffee
A customized grocery subscription box of the areas finest local products
SUPPORT LOCAL FARMERS, ARTISANS AND SMALL PRODUCERS IN ONE CONVENIENT PROGRAM
WHY JOIN THE MARKET BASKET?
- One stop for fresh food from multiple sources
- More money stays in the local community
- Time and space may be limited for gardening
- 26 weeks of fresh produce from May to October
What are you waiting for? Head over to their website to learn more and start eating fresher today! Sign up today.
Don’t miss the monthly dinner featured during the summer months.