Blue Ridge Sprouts: Nourish – Savor – Learn
A Festival for “Foodies” and the Whole Family!
Saturday, November 6th, 2021 (11:30 – 5 pm)
West Oaks Farm Market – Winchester, VA
1st Annual Shenandoah Valley Festival
Engage with thousands who are culinary enthusiasts passionate about locally sourced food and the vibrant Shenandoah Valley lifestyle. This fun-filled educational festival represents the best of the Shenandoah Valley and nearby Blue Ridge.
Attendees will enjoy:
- Culinary demonstrations and workshops
- Culinary and garden specialty vendors
- Locally sourced food artisan samples
- Menus prepared by our Top Chefs
- Wine, Beer, and Cider Garden
- First Annual “Sprout to Finish” Cooking competition
- Two Celebrity Speakers
- Interactive exhibits
- And much more!
Doing Good While Doing Business
Blue Ridge Sprouts’ mission is to promote a healthy, active lifestyle centered around the Shenandoah Valley “real food” community while supporting local charities. The festival is working with the Community Foundation of the Northern Shenandoah Valley which will distribute donated proceeds to local charities aligned with Sprouts’ mission.
Be a Part of Sprouts!
If your business has a focus on locally sourced food or active lifestyles, then be a part of Sprouts! Choose from indoor and outdoor exhibit spaces starting at just $125. This festival will be extensively promoted through targeted marketing campaigns and expected to draw 3000+ attendees including foodies, couples, parents, grandparents, and kids!
Reserve your exhibit space today and showcase your business with Blue Ridge Sprouts!
*Exhibitors / Vendors are responsible for tables, chairs, linens, signage, and their display.*
Exhibitor Spaces for Blue Ridge Sprouts!
Reception Hall Tent
Outdoor Open Spaces
Main Level Community Room
Main Level Hallway *Not Pictured*
Front Walk Way
Side Walk Way
Example of Exhibitors:
- Agri-tourism attractions
- Farms with CSA programs
- Farms and Community Stores featuring locally sourced products
- Caterers serving sustainable “real” food
- Food artisans
- Personal chefs & nutrition professionals
- VA State Parks
- Family-friendly resorts, inns & hotels
- Outdoor adventure programs & guides
- Family health & wellness professionals
- Government and non-profits supporting sustainabilty